Dynamic Bones (paid Unity Store asset)
1. Make sure you are using the correct Unity version and up-to-date VRCSDK for VRChat
2. Import VRCSDK and Dynamic Bones into your Unity Project
3. Import HappyHamsterPackage.unitypackage
4. In Unity, drag HappyHamster.prefab onto your avatar wherever you'd like. Position and size the Hamster until it fits!
5. Upload to VRChat!
• TERMS OF SERVICE
3d model and assets belong to Wrinklenamics
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms:
‣ You cannot redistribute the model or any assets
‣ You cannot sell this model or any assets
‣ You may edit and upload the model for yourself only
‣ Copyright of this model and the remodeled/edited model shall be attributed to Wrinklenamics.
‣ Use of the model and any parts/assets is restricted to the purchaser only
‣ It is prohibited to remove or edit the watermark on the model
‣ It is prohibited to put this model or assets as public, as well as on avatar pedestals in VRC Worlds.
‣ It is prohibited to use this model and the edited model for R18 content